IELTS is so freaking me out!!!I don't know whether I can score band 7 or not and seriously I just aim for band 7. I don't think so that I can get band 8 or 9 because I am so weak in reading part. Actually, it's not that I don't know how to read but I just have trouble in understanding the whole passage and I just manage to get 20++ over 40. Shit right?But recently I try to improve my English. I try to talk a lot in English and I try to think in English.
And seriously I don't know what is gonna happen tomorrow but I just pray for the best.Hopefully. Actually there are 4 components in IELTS. Reading, writing, speaking and listening. I hope that I can score well in speaking and writing because both of them are quite subjective while reading and listening , they are quite precise. So, the marks are counted based on how many answers we got them right!!
I'm still kind of terrify because I'm afraid that I won't do better for tomorrow. Haih.. I don't want to repeat the IELTS. It is too expensive to tepeat IELS. Almost 600 bucks you know. Haih..
Suddenly I feel sleepy. Maybe I should take a nap first.
No comments:
Post a Comment