Today is 20th August 2009...
Wa.....Happy birthday!
Saja mencelah...
Hari ni ada tusyen Bio Ibnu Sina kat sekolah...
Then balik petang..
Dalam pukul 4.30..
I didn't brought keys coz my sis took it..
She didn't have any keys and she went back earlier than me..
So I gave her my keys...
And guess what??
When i BACK HOME,
SURPRISINGLY!!!
Pintu pagar was LOCKED!!!
I couldn't got in..
I had to call her for so many times..
Tekan loceng about thrillion times!!
And she still did not open the door...
OMG!!!
Ini dah luar KESABARANKU!!
Unfortunately,HUJAN TURUN!!!
I had to wait outside the house about half an hour..
I started freaking out..
With my heavy bag,then the downpour!!
I just couldn't stand it..
Finally I took a decision just climb the wall.
And I really DID IT!!!
Haha...When I got into my house,
I started to nag at her
and saw my sis was sleeping in the bedroom on the
bed!!
I was totally freaking out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment