I just got to know that a boy from HSM had passed away.What can I say?Just pray for him and sedekahkan Al-Fatihah.My friends asked me whether I know that boy.
I said maybe.Because last year,a boy just main tekan2 nombor and then kitorang berkenalan camtu je.I asked his name and his school.And I thought maybe the student that had passed away was the same person.I just guessing......But I don't know was it the same guy or not.
Around 9 pm I went to Maahad to attend Bio Talk.The teacher that gave the bio talk was a Maahad teacher.Being with Maahad students made me felt like I was in my sekolah agama or I felt like I was in SKBM,my primary school.Why did I felt this way because I met my old friends from primary school.Hmm..suddenly all the flashback memories kept playing in my mind. Then I heard someone calling my name.But I don't know who because as I knew I had no close friends in Maahad.Then I just buat bodoh coz I was afraid any stupid person saja nak main-mainkan..Plus,I was in other school.Tak boleh lah cam nak buat lebih-lebih.Kita kena jaga adab kita kat sekolah orang.Takut dilabel dengan pelbagai benda negative.
Then,after habis that bio talk,I went out from the class.And suddenly the same voice calling me again.Aku toleh and looked.Lorh,budak ni rupanya.Ingatkan siapa.He was my old friend from SKBM and now he was in HSM.Ada ker patut dia tegur aku camni,"Aimi,kurang ajar kau tak tegur aku"
Alamak!I didn't notice his existence there.That's why tak tegur.Ala.bukan dia jer..Ramai lagi yang aku tak tegur.Baik boys or girls.Cm rasa malas and I 'm not a kind of person yang pot pet pot pet.So,bila tak boleh nak cakap banyak dengan orang takkan nak tegur tak tentu pasal.And the main point is,aku memang camtu.So,pada semua kawan2ku yang terserempak aku kat mana-mana,don't expect me to say hi to you.Maybe I just can smile...Daa..nak gi shower.Pasni nak gi sekolah
No comments:
Post a Comment